13 August 2013
Management and Marketing Session in Singapore
Please join the Management and Marketing Section for papers and discussion that will “spark” creativity by offering illustrative case studies and points of view for successful marketing strategies that are not costly, but will gain recognition and resources. We are planning for an “electrical” exchange that will help attendees promote their libraries in communities where it counts.
Marketing on a shoe string"
18 August 2013 13:45 - 15:45 | Room: Nicoll 3
- CUSHON, Kate and NOWLAN, Gillian Developing and launching effective and engaging videos without breaking the bank
- MUNDT, Sebastian Evaluating the marketing success of libraries’ social media presences
- NARAYANANKUTTY, Narat Inspiring library patrons through an open book written quiz: an innovative library marketing tool
- TANASIJEVIĆ, Suzana New model of library marketing for farmers and promotional creativity in action
- BUSBY, Christine Marketing from the inside out: How we marketed to staff to spread the word to our members
- ERVASTI, Katariina, SAASTAMOINEN, Minna and NISSINEN, Marko Involving customers in redesigning and marketing the library
- EINASTO, Olga Renewing the marketing strategy: from meeting user needs to values creation
- HAUKE, Petra and WERNER, Klaus Ulrich Going green as a marketing tool for libraries: environmentally sustainable management practices
- ALMRZOOQI, Ahmed Rashed Hamed Marketing information with social networking tools: Whatsapp application model